Dear Friends, Agricultural Insurance Company of India Limited is inviting applications from young graduates for the posts of Administrative Officers. There are a total of 50 vacancies. The last date to apply is 10th October 2017 and the exam will be conducted on 18th & 19th November 2017. The Recruitment is for various positions in disciplines like Agriculture Sciences, Information Technology, Finance, Legal, Statistics, Marketing and Generalist, etc. You will read about Important Dates, Vacancies, Eligibility Criteria & How to Apply for the AIC Recruitment 2017.
#1. Important Exam Dates of AIC Recruitment for Administrative Officers (AO) 2017
|Start of Online|
#2. AIC Recruitment for Administrative Officers (AO) 2017 – Vacancies
#3. AIC Recruitment for Administrative Officers (AO) 2017– Eligibility Criteria
A. Educational Qualification
- You need to have a Bachelor’s degree in the department that you apply for.
- You should have score minimum 60% marks at degree level.
- For some departments, additional qualification such as MBA/CA is required.
Note: Check the official notification provided at the end of this page to know about specific subject requirements.
B. Age Limit
- Minimum age – 21 Years
- Maximum age – 30 years
C. Age Relaxation
- OBC – 3 Years
- SC/ST – 5 Years
- PwD – 10 Years
#4. Exam Pattern & Selection Procedure for AIC Recruitment
- There will be an Online Written Test & an interview.
- Exam Pattern of the AIC Recruitment exam is as follows:
Paper Marks No of
Time Reasoning 50 50 120
50 50 General
50 50 Quantitative
50 50 Engish
30 3 30
- For departments, General Awareness paper is replaced by ‘Professional Test to asses Technical Knowledge’.
- Except for English language papers, the exam can be answered in Hindi.
- Read in detail about interview, refer to the Official Notification provided at the end of this page.
#5. Salary & Pay Scale – AIC Recruitment
- Pay scale of Rs. 32, 795 – 62,315
- Approx Total Salary per month – Rs. 51,000/-
#6. How to Apply for AIC Recruitment
- Click on the above link to apply for Officers Post & Click on new registration.
- Fill up the basic details and click on register button.
- After Submission, you will receive a login ID & password.
- Login with those credentials and complete your application.
- Upload the photo & signature and make the payments.
- After that, make payment and take a print of the application.
- Alternatively, you can apply from Official website.
- Look for ‘Careers’ at the top of the page.
- Look for ‘Recruitment of Administrative Officers’.
- Click on ‘Click here to apply online’.
- Follow Step 2 to 6.
#7. Application Fee for AIC Recruitment of Administrative Officers
- SC/ST – Rs. 100/-
- General/OBC – Rs. 650/-
We hope you find this article helpful for your preparation and application process. Do comment below to ask your doubts!