Dear Friends, ISRO Recruitment for Researchers and Assistants is currently underway as ISRO is inviting applications for the posts of Research Assistant and Junior Research Fellows. The total no. of vacancies is 84. Those of you who apply for this recruitment drive will be inducted in various ISRO Centres throughout the country. Hence, this is a golden opportunity for the candidates aspiring to build a career in this reputed sector. The last date to apply for ISRO Jobs is 17th November 2017. Therefore, read this article to know all about ISRO Jobs for Recruitment of Assistants and Junior Research Fellows.
#1. ISRO Jobs – Important Exam Dates
|Start of Online|
|End of Online|
|Last date to|
#2. Vacancies for ISRO Jobs
#3. ISRO Jobs Eligibility Criteria
A. Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 35 years
B. Educational Qualification
- Junior Research Fellows –
- You should have Masters degree in the subjects that you are applying for.
- You should have scored at least 65% aggregate marks or 6.84/10 CGPA.
- You should have qualified NET or equivalent examination.
- Research Assistant –
- You should have Masters degree/ Ph.D. in the subjects that you are applying for.
- You should have scored at least 60% aggregate marks or 6.5/10 CGPA.
- You should have work experience of 3 years in research/ teaching or design.
- Technical Assistant –
- You should have Diploma in respective Engineering Specialization from a recognized institution.
- Scientific Assistant –
- You should have Degree in respective Engineering Specialization from a recognized institution.
- Technician –
- You should have passed matriculation examination.
- You should have completed ITI Diploma.
C. Age Relaxation
- SC/ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
#4. How to Apply for ISRO Jobs – Research Assistants & JRF
- Click on the direct link above.
- Scroll down and click on Apply to the post you want to apply for according to your preference.
- Follow the application procedure as stated and fill the credentials in suitable boxes.
- Upload scanned copies of passport size photograph and signature.
- Upon registration, you will receive a Registration Number.
- Save it for future reference.
- Submit your correct Email-ID.
- After the completion of registration, pay the application fee.
- Payment can be done both online and offline:
- ONLINE – Click the link provided for online payment.
- OFFLINE – Print the pre-printed challan to pay the fees in cash at any SBI Branch within 3 days of generation of challan or the last date of application.
- Take a print of your application for further procedure.
- You can apply alternatively from Official Website.
- Follow steps 2 to 10.
#5. ISRO Jobs Exam Pattern & Selection Process
The selection process will consist of 2 stages:
- The screening/shortlisted candidates will be called for interview before the Selection Committee.
- The Final decision on this will be taken by the Screening Committee.
#6. ISRO Jobs Salary/Pay Scale
- JRF Emoluments –
- Rs. 25,000/- PM for first two years
- Rs. 28, 000/- PM for subsequent years
- Research Associate I –
- Rs. 36,000/- PM
- Research Associate II –
- Rs. 38,000/- PM
- Research Associate III –
- Rs. 40,000/- PM
- Technical & Scientific Assistant –
- Rs. 44,900 – Rs. 1,42,900/-
- Technician –
- Rs. 21,700 – Rs. 69, 100/-
#7. Admission Fee for ISRO Recruitment