Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) / Department of Space Centres has invited applications from young graduates to apply for the post of Scientist/Engineer (SC). If you have a B.Tech or BE degree in any of these branches – Electronics, Computer Science and Mechanical, you can apply through the Direct Link to apply given further in this article. There is a total of 80 Vacancies. The Last Date to Apply for ISRO recruitment 2017 drive is 5th October 2017. This is a golden opportunity for the candidates aspiring to work in the prestigious ISRO as an Engineer & Scientist.
This article will also provide you other important information about ISRO Recruitment 2017 Engineers and Scientists like:
- Important Dates
- Eligibility Criteria
- How to Apply
- Direct Link to Apply
- Application Fee
- Selection Procedure & Exam Pattern
Read the whole notification carefully to apply for one of the 80 vacancies before 5th October 2017.
1. Important Dates:
|Start date to|
|15th September 2017|
|Last date to|
|Written Exam||24th December 2017|
2. Vacancies for ISRO Recruitment Engineers and Scientists:
|Post Name||No. of|
SC – Electronics
SC – Mechanical
SC – Computer Science
3. Eligibility Criteria:
A. Educational Qualifications
- You should have BE/B.Tech or equivalent qualification in 1st class with an aggregate minimum of 65% marks or CGPA 6.84/10 (average of all semesters for which results are available).
B. Age Limit (as on 5th October 2017)
- Maximum Age – 35 years
4. Payscale for ISRO Recruitment 2017 Engineers and Scientists:
You will be appointed as Scientist/Engineer’SC’ in Level 10 of Pay Matrix and will be paid minimum basic pay of Rs. 56100/- p.m. You will also get numerous other benefits (see the official notification for more info).
5. How to Apply for ISRO Recruitment 2017
How to Fill and Submit Application:
Depending upon your engineering discipline, click the Direct Link to apply given below:
- Fill your name, E-mail Id, Gender and all other details as asked and submit your application.
- You will now get a registration number.
- Or you can visit the ISRO website and scroll down to ‘Careers’.
- Go to the Link – ‘Recruitment to the post of Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ in the disciplines of Electronics, Mechanical and Computer Science’.
- Click on ‘Click here to Apply’.
- Follow step 1 and submit your application.
- Take a print out of your application for future reference.
Note: You can apply online only. The online application has to be invariably followed-up with a ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer concerned, by those already in employment under Central/State Government, Public Sector Undertakings or Autonomous Bodies, duly indicating the name and Reg. No. on the reverse.
How to Make Payment:
- To make the online payment: On the web page displaying registration number, click “Make Payment” button and follow the payment process.
- To make offline payment: Visit your nearest SBI Branch.
Note: For any technical issues with online payment candidates may send an email to [email protected].
6. Application Fee:
- Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only)
7. Selection Procedure & Exam Pattern for ISRO Recruitment 2017:
- Based on the academic performance and biodata, initial screening will be conducted to shortlist candidates for taking the written test.
- You will receive the Call Letters by E-mail only.
- The selection process will consist of two stages: Written Test + Interview.
- The pattern of written test will be:
|Name of exam||No. of Qs||Marks||Time|
- The written test paper consists of 80 objective type questions carrying equal marks.
- Upon clearing the Written Test, you will be shortlisted for Interview.
- You need to score minimum 60% marks in the interview to get selected. Final selection will take place on the basis of Interview only, and not the written test.
8. Other Important Information:
- You can be posted anywhere in India.
- You may have to work on round the clock shift basis depending on the functional requirements.
- Candidates attending the interview will be reimbursed to and fro second-class train fare by the shortest route from the city indicated in the online application form to the place of interview (change of address and city for the purpose will not be entertained).
- You will have to finish proof and original documents at the time of Interview.
9. Official ISRO Recruitment 2017 Engineers and Scientists Notification:
To check official notification click the Link given below:
We hope you enjoyed to read this article. If you have any questions, please comment below!