Dear Friends, PhysBoy providing you the Following list (Complete Recruitment List through GATE 2018), contain 46 PSU company details which shortlist graduate engineers on the basis of GATE Score for Group Discussion/ Interview in order to recruit them for executive posts. Please bookmarks this page as we update this page frequently.
The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) Computer Based Examination for on the comprehensive understanding of the candidates in various Under Graduate subjects in Engineering/ Technology/ Architecture and Post Graduate level subjects in Science. The GATE 2018 score is valid for THREE YEARS from the date of announcement of the results. For more details about GATE 2018 click on the below links:
1.Complete Recruitment List with Previous Years GATE Cut Off Score For PSU Recruitment as follow
(Click on the arrow)
|GATE Cut Off Score |
|Age Limit mentioned is for GEN and Fee is for Gen/OBC category candidates.|
|2||BARC||Get Details||26||500||BARC Cut Off|
|3||BBNL||Get Details||27||500||BBNL Cut Off|
|15||GAIL||Get Details||28||zero||GAIL Cut Off|
|HPCL Cut Off|
|NTPC Cut Off|
|36||ONGC||Get Details||30||zero||ONGC Cut Off|
|PGCIL Cut Off|
|45||Vizag Steel||Get Details||n/a||n/a|
* Post Graduate
2. Recruitment through GATE 2018 Application Form: How to apply?
The instructions for applying in Public Sector Units through GATE 2018 are listed below:
- Interested and eligible applicants need to apply for GATE 2018 online through GATE official website as per the schedule date.
- Candidates who appear in the GATE Exam can apply for various PSU recruiting through their official website.
- While applying for PSU recruitment applicants need to enter their GATE Admit Card details
- Moreover, they also have to provide their educational qualifications
- After submitting the application successfully, candidates can take the print out of application form
- Send the copy of this to the designated PSU offices.
We hope you find this article helpful for your preparation and application process. Do comment below to ask your doubts!