Dear Friends, SSC CHSL FULL FORM 2017: SSC (Staff Selection Commission) conducts SSC Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Exam every year to recruit eligible candidates for the post of Lower Division Clerk (LDC) and Data Entry Operators (DEO). FULL FORM OF CHSL is Combined Higher Secondary Level and CHSL is the top level examinations in India conducted by SSC. The examination is divided into 2 parts- Part I held from 4 to 26 March 2018 while part II on 8th July 2018. The successful candidates of part I will be called to attend part II.
SSC CHSL Full Form 2017 Notification
SSC CHSL 2017 (10+2) Tier-1 examination official notification has released.
The posts offered by SSC CHSL FULL FORM 2017
- DEO (Data Entry Officers)- 02
- LDC (Lower Division Clerk)- 898
- Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant –2359
- Data Entry Operator “Grade-A” – Nill
SSC CHSL FULL FORM 2017 Important Dates
|Publication of official notification||18th November 2017|
|Commencement of application process||18th November 2017|
|Last date of application process||18th December 2017|
|Last date for payment of application fee online||18th December 2017|
|Last date for payment of application fee offline||December 2017|
|Downloading of admit card||February 2018|
|Examination date (SSC CHSL 2017)||4th to 26th March 2018|
|Results declaration of part I examination||May 2018|
|Examination date of part II||08 July 2018|
|Final merit list||July 2018|
Number of Vacancy Post wise
|Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant||2359|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||898|
|Data Entry Operator||2|
|Data Entry Operator Grade A||Nil|
- The candidates must have qualified higher secondary (10+2) examination or equivalent from a state or central recognized institute.
- For Data Entry Operator in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG): 12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent.
- The minimum age to apply for SSC CHSL 2017 is 18 years and maximum age is 27 years as on 1st August 2017.
- The relaxation in age will be given as follows-
|For SC/ST age relaxation is||5 years|
|For OBC age relaxation is||3 years|
|For PH age relaxation is||10 years|
|For PH+OBC age relaxation is||13 years|
|For PH+SC/ST age relaxation is||15 years|
SSC CHSL FULL FORM 2017 Application form
- The candidates can apply for SSC CHSL 2017 only through online mode.
- The candidates are advised to go through the eligibility criteria before they start application procedure.
- The candidates can apply through online mode from the official website http://ssc.online.nic.in OR http://ssconline2.gov.in.
- Candidates have to go to the official website of SSC.
- The candidates have to upload the scanned images of their photograph and signature.
- To complete the application process they have to pay the application fee.
- The size of the photograph must be between 4 kb to 12 kb & resolution should be of 100-pixel width by 120 pixels height.
- The size of signature must be between 1 kb to 12 kb & resolution should be of 140-pixel width by 60 pixels height.
- Fee payable: Rs. 100/-(Rupees One Hundred only).
- Candidates can pay either through SBI bank challan (challan can be downloaded, printed & submitted at any CBS branch of SBI) or net banking.
- Nominal service charges may be included in net banking mode of payment.
- The application fee is exempted in case of female candidates and all the reserved category candidates.
SSC CHSL 2017 Selection Process
The Recruitment procedure of SSC CHSL consists of Two stages- Written examination and Skill test or Typing test. The successful candidates of stage I (written examination) called for the stage II skill test or typing test. The SSC CHSL 2017 gives an opportunity to eligible candidates to get recruited at the posts of LDC (Lower Division Clerk) and DEO (Data Entry Operator) in numerous central govt. offices. The reserved category candidates will be adjusted against general category vacancies according to their rank in the merit list. The vacancies of reserved categories will be filled individually by eligible candidates of reserved categories only.
The tiebreaker for candidates scoring same marks will be based on-
- Marks in the written examination
- DOB, older candidate will be given higher position in the merit list
- In alphabetical order, the higher rank will be decided
SSC CHSL 2017 Admit Card
SSC is going to conduct SSC CHSL 2017 examination this year. The appearing applicants can download their admit cards from the official website of SSC that will be released in February 2018. The applicants will have to bring their admit cards at the examination center, otherwise, they will not be eligible to write the examination.
Important Links :
Click on the below links for SSC CGL :
We hope you find this article helpful for your preparation and application process. Do Comment below to ask your doubts!